Photo of Opening Session of Micro2015 conference, 2nd International Conference on "Microelectronics, Circuits and Systems", at Hotel Peerless INN, Kolkata, India.
CCSN2015 is an annual International Conference on ‘Computing, Communication and Sensor Network’ which is organized in collaboration with many companies, associations and NGOs. This conference was initiated in Purushottam Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, but after that the organizing committee of the conference has taken decision to organizing seminars , conferences at different locations of India. As reference, the websites of our past conferences may be visited. A high end technology based company, Applied Computer Technology, in short ACT, is patronizing the conference remaining behind of the organizing committee.
An association, “International Association of Science, Technology and Management”,IASTM, Kolkata, India. is actively taking part to making it success. Some professionals from different organizations provide all technical supports to make the conference an international status. As example, Aetherspectrum Inc. of Canada is providing technical supports to maintain standards of the conference. The organization, ACT, provide consultancy on Electronics, Computer and Software related Technologies. The association, IASTM and the forum of CCSN, organize different types of seminars, workshops and conferences with collaboration with different professional organizations like: IEEE, Institution of Engineers(India), Computer Society of India, Indian Medical Association, IETE etc. The conference webpage http://CCSN2015.webs.com has some link of our previous activities. Names of some seminars organized by this group are: ‘All India Seminar on Advances of Sensor and it’s Networking’, on 24th July, 2012, ‘All India Seminar on Computing, communication and Sensor Network’, 30-31st Oct, 2010, ‘All India Seminar on ‘Advances of Sensors in Medical Sciences and Engineering’, 25th Aug. 2012, in this seminar the largest association of physicians, IMA, Indian Medical Association, was invited and they sponsored the event and took active participation.
We have organized 1st International Conference on ‘Microelectronics, Circuits and Systems’ in Kolkata, India during 11st to 13th July, 2014. This conference was organized in collaboration with IEEE-EDS(Electronics, Device and Systems, Kolkata Chapter) and supported in different ways by IETE(Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, Kolkata, India Branch). Performing as a great success of previous conferences, it is anticipated to attract a large number of high-quality submissions of papers and making an environment for sharpening knowledge for the cutting-edge research.
From our academic professional views, we are committed to the academicians, researchers and industry management people and gradually we aim to provide all types of support that they can furnish their research works properly.
In 2014, during 12th to 14th December, we have organized 3rd international conference, CCSN2014, at Puri, India. The small city, Puri, is a well known city on the bank of Bay of Bengal under Indian Ocean, and known as City of Puri Sea Beach. Yearly two conferences are organized by us, one is in July by name Micro2015 and another is in December CCSN2015 at the end of even and odd semesters.
Papers of last conferences have been published as special editions of different journals like:
Journal of Micro System Technologies(MST) /Springer Pubs.
IJCA: some papers of CCSN2011, CCSN2012, CCSN2013, CCSN2014 and Micro2014
IJCAES: some papers of each year of CCSN2012, CCSN2013, CCSN2014
IJCECA: Vol 7, issue-02, about 18 papers of CCSN2011.
CSSP/Springer: Five numbers of papers of Micro2014 have been published in this journal.
1. General Chair
Prof. Dulal Acharjee,
2. Organizing Chair:
Phoenix Arizona USA.
3. Organizing Secretary
AA-263. Sector-I, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064, India
Committee Members of CCSN-2015
Board of Chairman:
* Prof.P Neelakantaswamy, Professor, Florida Atlantic University, USA.
* Prof. B.P.Sinha,Professor, Indian Statistical lnstitute, Kolkata, India.
* Prof.Timothy Shih, Professor, National Central University, Taiwan, China.
* Prof.Rajendra Prasad, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, IIT, Roorkee, India..
* Prof.Benfdila Arezki, University M. Mammeri, Algeria.
* Prof.Swapna Banerjee, Professor, dept. of EEE, IIT, Kharagpur, India.
* Prof.Nandini Mukherjee, dept. of CSE, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India.
* Prof. Valeri Mladenov, Technical University of Sofia, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria.
* Dr.Gautam Roy, Principal Scientist Officer, NIRJAFT, Kolkata, India.
* Prof.Vipin Tyagi, Professor,JUIT, Madya Pradesh
* Mr.S.C.Rudra, Past Chairman, IETE, Kolkata., India
* Prof.Kim Kiseon, Gwangiu Inst. of Sc. & Technology, Korea.
* Prof N.K.Kamila, CVRaman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar, India
* Prof.C.K.Sarkar, Chairman, IEEE, Kolkata Section.
*Prof.Bernd Michel, Micromaterial Centre, Berlin, Germany.
* Prof.S.P.Maity,Professor in dept. of IT, IIEST, Howrah,India.
* Prof.(Dr.) J.K.Mondal, Kalyani University, W.B,India
* Prof.Somuya Pandit, dept. of Radio Physics & Electronics, University of Calcutta and Chairman, IEEE(EDS) Kolkata Chapter.
* Prof.Dharavat Ramesh, ISM, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
* Prof.P.M.Khiller, NIT, Rourkela, Odisha, India.
* Dr.Amitava Mukherjee, Sr.Manager, IBM, Kolkata, India.
* Prof.Samarjit Borah, Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim, India.
* Dr.Bish Ray, P.Eng,
* Prof.Angsuman Sarkar, Kalyani Govt.Engineering College, W.B. and
Branch Councellor, IEEE(EDS) Kolkata Section,India.
* Prof. Dulal Acharjee, and
President, IASTM and
CEO, Applied Computer Technology
* Dr.Swapnadeep De, Secretary, IEEE(EDS), Kolkata Chapter.
* Mr.Atanu Kundu, Vice Chairman, IEEE(EDS) Kolkata Section.
* Dr.Mihir Narayan Mohanty, SOA University, Bhubaneswar, India.
* Dr.(Mrs.) Nibedita Adhikary, Deputy Director(Exam), BPUT, Rourkela, Orissa.
* Dr.Punyaban Patel, Professor, CSIT, Chhattishgarh, India.
* Prof.VijayNath, , Dept. of ECE, Birla Inst. Of Technology,Meshra, Rachi, Jharkhand, India.
* Prof.Avijit Bose, MCKV Inst. Of Technology, Howrah.
* Mr.Afzal Sikander, IIT, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
* Prof.(Ms.) Madhusmita Sahoo, ITER, SOA University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
* Dr.Prabir Saha, NIT, Meghalaya, India
* Er.Harikishen Gupta, ISRO, Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
Prof.Vipul A Shah, Dharmsinh Desai University, Gujrat, India
Prof.Soma Barman, University of Calcutta, Kolkata,India.
Er.A.K.Jena, DGM(Retd.) Rourkela Steel Plant, Orissa, India.
Prof.S S Thakur, MCKVIT, Liluah, Howrah,India.
Prof.Sandip Rakshit, Dean,University of Kajiranga,Assam,India
Prof.Jayanta Pal, HOD,CSE, Narula Inst. of Technology, Kolkata,India.
Prof.Sabita Pal, SOA University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Prof.Ryszard S.Choras, Inst. of Telecomm., University of Tech.& Life Sciences, ydgoszez, Poland.
Dr.Samarjeet Borah, Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim, India.
Dr.Debasish De, HOD, CSE&IT, MAKAUT(former WBUT), Salt Lake, Kolkata
* Dr.Raghvendrasahi Saxena, Scientist-E, DRDO, Delhi,India.
* Prof.J.S.Roy, Professor, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
* Mr.H.N.Pradhan,Past Secretary, IETE, Kolkata.
* Prof.Mihir N. Mohanty, ITER, Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha,
* Dr.(Ms.) Moumita Mukherjee, Ex.Scientist, DRDO, Kolkata, India.
* Mr.Jajati Mallick, PIET, Rourkela, Odisha, India.
* Ms.Neha Gupta, Delhi Technological University, Delhi.
* Mr.S.Islam, Florida Atlantic University, USA.
* Mr.Subir Kumar Maity, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
* Prof.Sanghamitra Brahmadatta, Heritage School of Business, Kolkata, India.
Mr.Raghvendra Saxena, Scientist-E, DRDO, Delhi.
Prof.Mangla Sindhe, Rourkela, Odisha, India.
Dr.Aminul Islam, BITS, Mesra, Jharkhand.
Engr.Udipta Haldar,Manager, Modular System, Honneywell, Kolkata.
Dr.Moumita Mukherjee, Ex-Scientist, DRDO, Kolkata.
Prof.Jajati Mallick, PIET,Rourkela, Odisha, India
Ms.Neha Gupta, Delhi Technological University, Delhi.
Mr.S.Islam, Florida Atlantic University, USA.
Mr.Subir Ku Maity, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
Prof.Sanghamitra Brahma, Heritage Business School, Kolkata, India.
Local Executive Members:
* Dr.B.D.Sahoo, NIT, Rourkela, Odisha, India.
* Mr.Debasish Chakraborty, Oracle, Bengalore
* Mr.Dhananjay Chutia, Bengalore
* Mr.Suprio Banerjee, event manager, Kolkata.
* Dr. Brojo Kishore Mishra, CVRCE, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
* Prof.Ajay Kumar, Mewar University, Chittoshgarh, India
* Ms.Daphne Kordor War, NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya.
* Engr. Devmalya Banerjee, Camelia Inst. of Tech., Kolkata, India.
* Dr.M. Islam, dept. of Chemistry, PIET, Rourkela, Odisha.
* Prof.Sukant Bisoy, CVRCE, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
* Prof. Joyita Goswami (Ghosh), JIS College of Engg.,Kalyani,
* Dr.Subhranil Som, JIS College of Engg.,Kalyani, W.B.,India.
International Advisory Committee
* Prof.(Dr.) Sagar Naik, University of Waterloo, CANADA.
* Prof.(Dr.) Sulata Mitra, Dept. of CSE, IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah, WB, India.
* Prof. Sajal Das,Universityof Texas at Arlington, USA.
* Dr.Weihua Sheng, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, USA.
* Dr.BogdanKwolek, Rzeszów University of Technology, Rzeszow, Poland.
* Prof.(Dr.) Rajib Mall, IIT, Kharagpur, India.
* Prof.(Dr.) Asok K. Majumdar, Principal, Calcutta Inst. Of Technology, Uluberia, Howra,India
* Prof.(Dr.) Saroj Kumar Meher, Indian Statistical Institute. , Bangalore, India.
* Prof.(Dr.) C R Tripathy, VSSUT, Burla, Shambalpur, Orissa, India.
* Prof.(Dr.) S.K.Patra, NIT, Rourkela, Odisha,India
* Prof.(Dr.) S. K. Ghorai, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra ,Ranchi, Jharkhand, India.
* Dr. Tapas Chakravarty, TCS, Kolkata.
* Prof. TorstenBraun , University of Bern, Switzerland.
* Prof. Samir Bondapadhya, Ex. V.C, WBUT. Kolkata
* Prof.(Dr.) Sukumar Mishra, IIT, Delhi, India.
* Prof.(Dr.) Rajib Kumar Das, University of Kolkata, India.
* Prof.(Dr.) Nityananda Sarma, Tezpur University, Assam, India.
* Dr.S.Jayanthu, Mining dept., NIT, Rourkela, India.
* Prof.(Dr.) B.Majhi, NIT,Rourkela, Odisha, India
* Er.Sanjib .K. Patjoshi, (IPS),Director, Film Development Board, A.P., India
* Prof.(Dr.) P. M.Khiller, CSE, NIT, Rourkela, Odisha.
* Prof.(Dr.) Kalyan Sengupta, Professor, IISWBM, Kolkata.
* Prof.(Dr.) Sreekumar, Dean, RIMS, Rourkela, Odisha, India.
* Mrs.Alpana Rajan, Scientist Officer-G, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Madhya Pradesh. India.
* Prof. S P Pati, , AICTE Emeritus Professor, NIST, Orissa, India.
N.B. All names mentioned in this list are as proposed honorary advisors and has no financial commitment. For inclusion/exclusion, changing position of any name or any other issues kindly email to Prof.D.Acharjee to email address: [email protected]